We are architects and interior designers specializing in retail, leisure, workplace and residential projects. We place
equal importance on both the architectural and interior considerations to ensure each project speaks with one voice, be it large
scale branded retail or residential.
Our portfolio is broad and varied with projects from across the globe. We bring our architectural experience and design flair to bear
on each project focusing on the individual client requirements and aspirations. All projects receive the full and dedicated attention
they deserve to achieve the best possible outcome.
At the core of the practice is our specialist experience in retail projects be they airport commercialisation projects, shopping
centres or boutiques. We work with the client to develop solutions which communicate the brand personality or public face of the
project. In this way each project is different and requires an approach which starts with an understanding of the customer and
Evolving from a previous collaboration of Herbert and Duncalf, HAT continues to offer contemporary and brand focussed design
grounded on professional delivery.
- Typical services offered are in line with the RIBA scope of services and include:
- Brief development and concept establishment
- Outline design and feasibility studies
- Coordination with graphics and branding
- Partnering with specialist retail analysts
- Collaboration with other professionals (structural engineers etc.)
- Planning applications
- Design development
- Building control applications
- Production of coordinated drawings for tender and construction
- Assistance with cost control
- Procurement advice and assistance
- On-site inspections and contract administration